quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2015

Recomendações...

Aula de hoje....


Hi Dear,

Alice is one of my best friends, so of course I know her very well. She's 24 and she's finished Comunication at University and Master`s degree in Risks Control, she has worked in a Advertising Agency for 1 year, but I`m sure that she would like to change her job. She lives in Buenos Aires, but her parents live in Rio de Janeiro, she doesn't have brothers or sisters, she lost her brother few years ago.

Alice's a very intelligent and creative girl and I really admire her heart because she's very kind and she values people close to her. She likes to amaze her friends with small gestures.

In her free time she likes watching movies, walking around the city and she's also very good writer and she has a blog "Alicescreve".

The only problem with Alice is that she's incredibly mean. You can`t imagine the things that she does to save money. Also, to be honest She's a bit hectic and she tries to do everything at the same time.

Love,

Theresa





Um comentário: